Please login or register
Please login or register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legions guild from Gemini Server - Battle of the Immortals

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
==#== New War list for Fort Glacier in 30/10/2011 is on forum You MUST SIGN UP there to join FG ==#== Remember to make Basaka party on EVERY hour and specially at 20:00 ==#==

A new day has come for gamers ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coornholio
Cpt. Nemo
Cpt. Nemo
Coornholio

Class : BRZK

A new day has come for gamers ;) Empty
PostSubject: A new day has come for gamers ;)   A new day has come for gamers ;) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Look on this video below, it can be a nwe dimension of graphix in games !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

what do you think ?
Back to top Go down
Hazelle
Good User
Good User

Class : HRTC

PostSubject: Re: A new day has come for gamers ;)   A new day has come for gamers ;) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:52 am

Coorn, we will be having words when i get home from work.

I have just spent the last 25 minutes trying to watch that video, which kleeps buffering every 10 seconds, i am on a 10mbit internet connection and i can stream flawless videos from everywhere except that link! my work computer got a slap Razz

Anyways, i cannot wait to see what the worlds top game developers are going to do with that sort of technology, i think though, it could increase the amount of time it takes to get games to the shop floor, but obviously increase the graphis output by developers massively!
Back to top Go down
cutegirl
Naab
Naab
cutegirl

Class : SLYR

PostSubject: Re: A new day has come for gamers ;)   A new day has come for gamers ;) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 am

Very Happy Nice video and it worked perfect here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A new day has come for gamers ;)   A new day has come for gamers ;) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:31 am

nice one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new day has come for gamers ;)   A new day has come for gamers ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new day has come for gamers ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Pub-
Jump to: