Please login or register
Please login or register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legions guild from Gemini Server - Battle of the Immortals

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
==#== New War list for Fort Glacier in 30/10/2011 is on forum You MUST SIGN UP there to join FG ==#== Remember to make Basaka party on EVERY hour and specially at 20:00 ==#==

PLEASE READ !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
machofivepairs
Executor
Executor
machofivepairs

Class : CHMP

PLEASE READ !! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ !!   PLEASE READ !! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:10 am

I can't see Gemini or Aquarius server online, so i can't connect to the game. Sad but the other 3 servers are on and ping is running. i was really pissed off so please help me. Sad tyvm for those who will help me.
Back to top Go down
CHUCKY
Naab
Naab

PLEASE READ !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ !!   PLEASE READ !! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:41 am

machofivepairs wrote:
I can't see Gemini or Aquarius server online, so i can't connect to the game. Sad but the other 3 servers are on and ping is running. i was really pissed off so please help me. Sad tyvm for those who will help me.

Noone can log in , not only u lol
Back to top Go down
machofivepairs
Executor
Executor
machofivepairs

PLEASE READ !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ !!   PLEASE READ !! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:49 am

lol ? so europe server is down ? i thought i have a problem on my IP. damn it.
Back to top Go down
DreamyGirl
Elder
Elder
DreamyGirl

Class : SLYR

PLEASE READ !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ !!   PLEASE READ !! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:52 am

waaaahhhh i hate when they shut down servers and give info 5 mins before:( it's not fair... they should do it in the middle of the week not in weekend... ehh... time change:P

To ppl who was in our camp pt just before - i was w8ting with patience one hour, cause i saw info on boi forum it should work back after this time... i supposed all dragons, tanno and lords appear after maintenance but i have no more power to w8 longer... it's fckng late;p and sitting without anything to do it's too boring;p

i supposed whole pt go to sleep;p even coorn is sleeping now;p so i go too... gl in game to those ppl which still w8ting;p and gn all Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PLEASE READ !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ !!   PLEASE READ !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Pub-
Jump to: